Aftermarket manufacturer Leatt Brace USA recently has added a number of staff members.
The additions include:
• Eastern Regional Sales Manager Teri Lynn, who previously has been a product specialist for Icon and media relations manager for Scorpion Sports.
• Western Regional Sales Manager Travis Dowthwaite, who has industry experience with 661, Factory Effex and N-Style. Dowthwaite will be attending off-road races with dealers in the West.
• Warehouse Manager Scott Littlejohn, who will oversee the company’s receiving, stocking, domestic and international shipping. He also will be attending off-road races in the western United States to provide trackside service for Leatt riders.
• Athlete and Media Manager Paul Lindsey, a former pro racer who has raced in 17 countries. Lindsey will travel to Supercross, motocross, GNCC, Endurocross and WORCS races to support Leatt riders and sign new riders.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2010 Powersports Business