Honda Motor Co. recently provided dealers a glimpse of what’s to come for 2011 models.
“Honda is ramping up its release of 2011 models,” said Powersports Press Manager Bill Savino. “We’re proud to unveil our newest race bikes, the CRF450R and CRF250R motocrossers, plus a wide assortment of Honda off-road machines that have remained extremely popular with recreational riders over the years.”
Here’s a look at some of the 2011 models unveiled:
- CRF450R — Tweaks to the engine tuning broaden the powerband, providing more low-end pull and mid-range grunt, while also enhancing throttle response via a new throttle body.
- CRF250R — Changes to engine tuning give the bike a stronger bottom-end and mid-range hit. The 2011 model also features a new muffler that meets sound levels of 94 dB required by some racing organizations.
- CRF70F and CRF50F — Both models return to the lineup in 2011. Featuring an automatic clutch, low seat height and a three-speed transmission, the models will be available in red beginning in October.
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Subscribe to our blog’s RSS feed, follow us on Twitter or look for “Powersports Business” on Facebook and LinkedIn.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2010 Powersports Business