The economic downturn put great pressure on the sale of new unit powersports products. With credit hard to come by, consumer confidence dwindling and a general absence of the discretionary spending levels we’ve become accustomed to, powesports dealers have been searching for answers on how to keep revenue and profitability expectations intact. Those answers have often been found in the used unit business. Selling used units may seem natural for the average powersports dealership, but there are tips, tactics and insights that all dealers should know in order to maximize their profitability. In partnership with Dominion Enterprises, this, the first of a series of Powersports Business Webinars, will share those strategies, providing the solutions that dealers need today.
Date: June 29th
Time 1 p.m. CST
Topic: Increase profits selling used units
To register for the online event:
1. Go to: https://powersportsbusiness.webex.com/powersportsbusiness/onstage/g.php?t=p&d=662886722
2. Click Register.
3. On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.
For online assistance, please call WebEx Technical Support: 866-229-3239 (U.S. and Canada toll-free), +1-408-435-7088
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter or look for “PSBInsider” on LinkedIn.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2010 Powersports Business