Snap-on Business Solutions, in partnership with ADP Lightspeed, has launched a parts and accessories catalog for powersports and outdoor power equipment dealers.
The new catalog is called PartsManager Pro: Chrome Edition and it can work directly with ADP Lightspeed’s NXT Dealer Management System.
“Our partnership with ADP Lightspeed solidifies our commitment to providing the most innovative tools in the market,” David Foster, director of powersports for Snap-on Business Solutions, said in a press release.
The catalog’s enhancements include:
- Integrated search on the main page, which eliminates changing pages.
- User-friendly navigation allows users to easily switch from part page and navigation or search screens by clicking on the new view buttons.
- Improved user experience through a streamlined interface and faster parts information search functionality.
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2010 Powersports Business