INDIANAPOLIS — Yamaha’s parts and accessories division announced a number of new supplier relationships at the recently held Dealer Expo.
The company last year changed its parts and accessories distribution, from strictly Yamaha-branded items to parts and accessories that fit a variety of Yamaha applications.
Among the new supplier relationships include:
- Cycle Country. Yamaha will now have a full line of side-by-side and utility ATV products for Grizzly ATVs and Rhinos that will be focused on farming, agriculture and snow removal.
- Arlen Ness technical riding gear. Greenstar, the manufacturer of the Arlen Ness line, will be working closely with Yamaha to design and develop a brand that is tailored to the U.S. market. The spring 2010 Arlen Ness collection includes leather and textile jackets, riding boots, leathers suits and gloves.
- ChatterBox. The company offers bike-to-bike and/or rider-to-passenger communication as well as Bluetooth capabilities. These are now available through Yamaha.
For more on Yamaha’s supplier additions, see an upcoming edition of Powersports Business.
- Can’t get enough powersports news? Check out our latest blogs, follow us on Twitter.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2010 Powersports Business