Cycle Trader, a provider of motorcycle classifieds, and Dealership University will present a free Webinar on marketing for dealerships.
The event, scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 19, at 1 p.m. EST, is titled “The Ultra Marketing Machine — Four ways to grow your business in a tough economy.”
The one-hour long seminar will be presented by Rod Stuckey, founder and president of Dealership University and Powersportsmarketing.com.
Topics to be covered include:
- How and why to track every dollar spent on advertising;
- The difference between lead generating advertising and image advertising;
- How to hit the dealership’s specific target audience and eliminate costly waste.
Dealers may register for the Webinar at http://powersportsmarketing.com/cycletrader. This is the first Webinar in a new series of quarterly educational Webinars presented by Cycle Trader, which is a division of Dominion Enterprises.
“We hope our quarterly Webinars will provide dealers with tools to succeed in a challenging market,” Paige Bouma, national sales manager for CycleTrader.com, said in a press release.
- For more of the latest news, click here.
- To see the contents of the current print issue of PSB, click here.
Copyright 2009 Powersports Business