Polaris reveals limited edition ATV, UTV lineup for spring
March 9, 2009
Filed under Features
Polaris Industries released a detailed description of the company’s Spring 2009 limited edition ATV and side-by-side offerings today.
The ATVs will be available at dealerships in the U.S. and Canada in the spring, and the side-by-sides are available at dealerships now — with the exception of the female-targeted pink Ranger RZR 170, which should reach dealers in late spring.
According to the company, the following models and features will be available:
- Sportsman 850 XP EPS LE Tequila Gold, MSRP: $10,499.
- Sportsman 800 Touring LE Turbo Silver, MSRP: $9,699.
- Sportsman 500 H.O. LE Stealth Black, MSRP: $6,399.
- 2009 Ranger XP LE Sunset Red, MSRP: $11,399.
- Ranger XP LE Stealth Black Browning, MSRP $12,499.
- Ranger Crew LE Sunset Red, MSRP: $12,299.
- Ranger’s RZR model is also available in limited edition Sunset Red and Stealth Black packages for the sport rider for $11,399.
- Polaris is targeting female riders with its Passion Pink and Pink Power RZR and RZR 170 models.
- For younger riders, the LE RZR 170 is designed to look just like the Ranger RZR and comes with several standard safety features, MSRP: $3,999.