FOCUS – CCPI Fulfills Expo Internet and Data Services
February 14, 2005
Filed under Features
Dealer Expo attendees will again be offered free e-mail access from various information kiosks spread throughout the Indiana Convention Center & RCA Dome (ICCRD).
For exhibitors, the ICCRD provides comprehensive Internet, data networking and equipment services through Convention Communication Provisioners, Incorporated (CCPI). No need to call the local Internet company for service — CCPI will offer on-site technical and customer service support during the event.
There are several Internet connection options available at the Indiana Convention Center & RCA Dome:
* Shared T1 Ethernet Service - Full T1 connection, this is the most reliable and the fastest Internet service offered. (LAN card required)
* Shared Scaled Ethernet Service - For lower bandwidth needs, you may select scaled service, from 56Kbps up to a full T1 depending on your requirements and budget. (LAN card required)
* Dedicated Ethernet Service (T1 or Greater) - If you have exclusive high-speed Internet needs CCPI can arrange to have a Dedicated T1, DS3, etc., installed for your event. (LAN card required)
* Wireless Service - Enjoy Internet/LAN portability while at the Indiana Convention Center & RCA Dome with a wireless option.
* Internet Dial-Up Line - A modem-to-modem connection, including the telephone line and a local Internet account.
Other services CCPI offers include:
* Networking - Whether it is booth to booth, room to room, VLAN configuration, or setting up a “cyber cafe”, CCPI will provide the design you request.
* Equipment Rental - CCPI rents routers, hubs, switches, LAN cards, fax machines, as well as PC’s, monitors, flat screens, and much more.
* ISDN Service is available on demand, subject to a first come/first served basis.
* Consulting and Technical Services - CCPI provides on-site customer service, on an hourly basis, to help you with your technical needs.
Exhibitors with Internet, data networking and equipment services questions may call CCPI at 888/381-8926 for more information.